The 14th International Symposium on Persistent Toxic Substances (ISPTS2017) welcomes submission of abstracts the following scientific
1. Sources, transport and fate of PTS
2. Emerging contaminants of concern
3. Toxicology and eco-toxicology of PTS
4. Analytical and bioanalytical methods
5. Fate and Toxicity Modeling
6. Risk assessment of PTS
7. Mitigation and remediation of PTS
May 15, 2017
May 29, 2017 (Extended)
Abstract submission has been closed.
・The abstract (max. 600 words, no figures or tables) is required to submit.
・The file size has to be less than 1MB.
・The abstract must be provided in English using the TEMPLATE1 , TEMPLATE2 download in this page, then converted to PDF format for the submission. DO NOT use other format.